free macrame pattern
- How to make a square knot necklace
- Cut outside cord 3 yards and inside cord 1 1/2 yards long in length.
- Tie together in center and pin to board thru knot. This makes four ends. Cords 1 and 4 are 1 1/2 yards each and 2 and 3 are 3/4 yards each.
- Measure neck and mark board indicating center. Note:Add beads to cords 2 & 3.
- Make 3 square knots and drop 1/2 inch to make square knot. Continue in this manner.
- Make 3 square knots on opposite end. Turn under & glue or sew. Fasten with hook & eye.Another design for "oldcraftpatterns.com"
Every effort has been made to have the macrame instructions accurate and complete.
We cannot be responsible for variance of individual
macramers, human errors, or typographical mistakes
Print This Page
Come back for another "free" pattern next month!